Digital marketing and the powerful impact of video in 2020
- Dean John
Behold, all the video marketing statistics you need for the final push into investing in an explainer video. Digital marketing is a vast field, with multiple strategies that keep digital marketers on their toes. However, investing in an explainer video is a game plan that the majority of the marketers swear by.
Videos in itself are a popular tool in consuming content. All the search engines prefer it, as do we. Let’s see how exactly have explainer videos changed digital marketing for the best.
Digital Marketing and Video Marketing Statistics
- Explainer videos on a landing page increase conversion by 80%. (Forbes)
- 85% of customers are more likely to buy the product advertised in the video. (BusinessWire)
- 90% of users say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision-making process. (Inc)
- 76% of marketers said that videos helped them increase sales. (Wyzowl)
- Videos can increase online sales by 50% or more. (Wordstream)
- Video increases organic search traffic on a website by 157%. (BrightEdge)
- Videos increase an email click-through rate by 250%. (MarTechAdvisor)
- 87% of businesses use video as a marketing tool. (Wyzowl)
- 51% of marketing professionals agree videos have the best ROI. (Syndacast)
- 98% of consumers prefer watching a video before buying the product. (Wyzowl)
Do you see how important explainer videos are in the digital marketing world? If you want to explore explainer videos more, we’ve created a complete explainer video guide for you which will answer all the burning questions you have.
We wish you all the best of luck!