Behold, all the video marketing statistics you need for the final push into investing in an explainer video. Digital marketing is a vast field, with multiple strategies that keep digital marketers on their toes. However, investing in an explainer video is a game plan that the majority of marketers swear by.
Often times when people look at Infographics they get a little lost since they do not know where to start. These numbers are realistic representations of the masses, and they should be taken into consideration when designing a new marketing campaign. If you are ready to revamp your marketing campaign and are already working on your strategy, it is time for you to step up your game with video. We will let the infographic speak for itself.
Videos in itself are a popular tool in consuming content. All the search engines prefer it, as do we. Let’s see how exactly have explainer videos changed digital marketing for the better.
Digital Marketing and Video Marketing Statistics
- Explainer videos on a landing page increase conversion by 80%. (Forbes)
- 85% of customers are more likely to buy the product advertised in the video. (BusinessWire)
- 90% of users say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision-making process. (Inc)
- 76% of marketers said that videos helped them increase sales. (Wyzowl)
- Videos can increase online sales by 50% or more. (Wordstream)
- Video increases organic search traffic on a website by 157%. (BrightEdge)
- Videos increase an email click-through rate by 250%. (MarTechAdvisor)
- 87% of businesses use video as a marketing tool. (Wyzowl)
- 51% of marketing professionals agree videos have the best ROI. (Syndacast)
- 98% of consumers prefer watching a video before buying the product. (Wyzowl)
Do you see how important explainer videos are in the digital marketing world? If you want to explore explainer videos more, we’ve created a complete explainer video guide for you which will answer all the burning questions you have.
We wish you all the best of luck!