Impact of video on Internet buyer (Infographic)
Go through this infographic to know the impact of a video on internet buyers. The impact of video on internet buyers has increased with time. Check the infographic to see the effect of video marketing on the viewers.
Impact of video on Internet buyer Infographics:
Benefits of Having Video on Website:
- 63% of senior executives visited a vendor’s website after viewing a video.
- 53.1% increase in money spent by marketers on video
- $1.42 billion. 2010
- $2.16 billion. 2011
Consumers Stay Longer on Site That Have Videos:
- Visitors who view video on retail sites stay two minutes longer than those who don’t.
- Increased conversion by 30%
- And increased average ticket sales by 13%
- 68% of the top 50 internet retailers use video content in their websites.
Impact of Videos Increased In:
- Increased email click-through rates by 250%
- Increases the chance of a front page Google result by: 53x
- 85% of customers are more likely to make a purchase after watching a product video.
Enhance your Brand Image:
What is observed nowadays, is that, video marketing has gained a lot of importance . It enables to educate and inform the customers about product/service in a very appealing way. The impact of video facilitates you in taking customer’s attention that has really become a great challenge nowadays since the attention span of the viewers has become really short. It helps to establish and enhance your brand image . Also, it leads to increasing conversion rates.
Video marketing helps the consumers in buying process. It increases the understanding of the people regarding product/service. This shows that how much the impact of video is important for the businesses in order to impact the customers. Video marketing is a new type of internet marketing in which a business create 2-5 mins short video related to a particular product or service.