How Social Media Can Magnify Your Video Marketing in 2020
Click on image to view enlarge version It’s time to fuel your social feeds with video.
- Based on the numbers, your competitors are already using social channels to boost the reach of their video marketing, so it’s about time you did the same.
- The data with over (1 billion) unique visitors per month
- YouTube is the second largest search engine . . . I n t h e w o r l d ! Millennials and today’s independent buyer turn to YouTube to get quick answers, and you can easily become their go-to expert with incredible ‘how-to’ video content.
- YouTube is Addictive!Every auto-shared tweet from YouTube results in 6 new YouTube browsing sessions – ReelSEO
- Videos Get Shared, 68%of viewers share a video they’ve watched (on average) 55% of consumers share their purchases socially on and other social networks.- MistMediaGroup
- Your Facebook Friends “” Play Buttons Years of YouTube video are watched every day on Facebook – JeffBullas.com. Pieces of content are shared on Facebook every 24 hours – Entrepreneur Magazine. And, no surprise…Video is the most shared content type on Facebook – Zuumsocial.com
- Those sharing video from brand sites choose to share via: 46% of the time, 40% of the time, 14% of the time- Invodo
- GET YOUR UPDATES NOTICED, Adding a video to your company update on LinkedIn can result in a 75% higher chance of that updates being shared. – Smashing Pixels
- Twitter Takes Video to a New Level 700+ YouTube videos are shared on Twitter each minute -JeffBullas.com. 1 in 5 Twitter users discover new videos each day from tweeted links – Hubspot. 2/3 Twitter users feel it’s worth watching video tweeted by brands. – Hubspot. 40%
- MAKE SURE YOUR SOCIAL VIDEO IS MOBILE! Mobile makes up almost 40% of YouTube’s global watch time.- YouTube. 3x Mobile and tablet shoppers are 3 times more likely to view a video as laptop or desktop users. – NPD. 36% Mobile video ads that include social media buttons drive 36% higher engagement. – Rhythm NewMedia. 92% of mobile video viewers share videos with others. – Invodo
- Resources YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/yt/press/statistics.html
- ReelSEO: http://www.reelseo.com/youtube-statistics/#ixzz2PJtKM1Xp
- MistMediaGroup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slb5x5fixk4
- jeffbullas.com: http://www.jeffbullas.com/2012/05/23/35-mind-numbing-youtube-facts-figures-and-statistics-infographic/
- ZuumSocial.com: http://www.slideshare.net/MemeRunner/report-video-most-shared-content-type-on-facebook-
- Invodo: http://www.invodo.com/html/resources/video-statistics/
- Digiday: http://digiday.com/brands/celtra-15-must-know-stats-for-online-video/
- Hubspot: http://www.hubspot.com/Portals/53/docs/hubspot_social_media_pr_ebook.pdf
- Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/darcytravlos/2012/08/18/video-tablets-the-mobile-catalyst-for-e-commerce-watch-out-amazon/
- Rhythm NewMedia:http://rhythmnewmedia.com/site/assets/files/1011/q4_2012_rhythm_insights_web.pdf
- Invodo: http://digiday.com/brands/celtra-15-must-know-stats-for-online-video/
Let me know what you think of this blog in the comments section and if you really find it helpful, feel free to share it with your friends and acquaintances on social media.