Before coming to the checklist it is very important for you to understand that what exactly a video marketing is and how essential it is in today’s digital and marketing world.
So, here is a quick overview of all about video marketing.
What is Video Marketing?
It is predicted that 80% of the world’s internet traffic will take the form of video in 2019 and 72% of mobile traffic will be video content apart from this videos are a great source of engaging customers, generating leads and maximize your traffic. To start your video marketing journey you need to have A Compelling Video and especially if you’re a startup then there is no good option than explainer video.
As animated explainer videos are great at captivating your audience attention and with those animated characters it is much easier to deliver the exact idea of your brand and guess what?
It is much less expensive than live videos.
Now, coming to the checklist and how you can use the video for successful marketing campaign.
Video already accounts for 50% of online mobile traffic and it’s growing.
Engaging videos will do a lot for you business.
Create a explainer video that will keep your audience captivated. It doesn’t have to be expensive to be effective.
Your YouTube channel needs to be an extension of your website and other social media accounts.
- Create a custom cover image and Icon that is branded with your story.
- Activate your website and social media Links on your YouTube Channel.
- Link up your analytics and adwords account
- Upload your video.
- Optimize the title, description, keywords and website.
- Add annotation and end cards to every video.
Facebook is like the Holy Grail for your video marketing with a huge diverse audience.
- Upload the video directly to your profile do not copy paste the link to it as no one will click.
- Write down a short interesting caption for the viewers to get the idea about the video.
- Since videos are auto played now so make sure to make the visuals interesting.
- Select a customized audience according to your product.
- Do not forget the CTA tab (It’s for all the platforms).
With 400 million active users per month Instagram is coming up with something new every now and then first it was stories and now boomerang.
- Schedule your video posts regularly
- Long duration videos are not for Instagram make sure your video is not longer than 60 secs.
- Do not bombard your audience with a bunch of videos everyday as they tend to get distracted or annoyed
- Instagram offers paid sponsored ads, which is actually a great way to get noticed
- Not to forget Instagram is all about hashtags. So, choose the most trending ones.
Video Ads and Re-targeting
YouTube and Facebook provide an ad platform for videos. You are able to deliver you Video to the right audience at the right time. With video ads, you are able to create traffic, leads, and conversion for an extremely low cost as $.02 per view for Facebook and $.12 per view for YouTube. It works!
- Run YouTube In-stream and In-Display Video ads. Be very targeted or you will waste money.
- Run Facebook video ads to your custom audiences.
- Build video re-targeting audiences in analytics and Facebook.
- Use video ads to re-target your viewers and you website visitors.
- Run video ads on your competitor’s videos or videos that are similar to yours.
If you’re still thinking about getting a video then trust me your competitors will jump ahead of the queue. These are few basic tips about video marketing and making your campaign a win win but there is more to it for further tips stay tuned for our next blog. Get your video today you won’t regret the decision.
Want us to do all work for you?
Are you looking for someone that can take your videos and
deliver them to the right audience at the right time?
That’s our job!
Video Explainers uses custom Video Campaigns
to generate leads, traffic, views, and customers
Want A Video Campaign? Click here to contact us